Suffering a car breakdown is never a nice experience. you’re on your way to work or when you’re on your way to the airport to catch an international flight. If your car has broken down on the side of the road. safety should be your first concern. Try to bring your car to a somewhere sensible parking space or onto a side road.
Here are some tips on how to handle your car breaking down.
- Get off the road. Move the car to the side of the road.
- Turn your hazard lights on. Let others know you have a problem.
- Pull up your handbrake, switch off the engine and put your hazard lights on to warn other drivers.
- Put up the reflector triangles a few feet behind your car to warn any vehicles approaching from behind that you are in a bit of problem.
- Call for help – Call your breakdown provider or the emergency services on your mobile.
- Return to your vehicle and wait for assistance to arrive.
- Take precautions
If necessary, call a tow truck. Kates Towing service is always prepared to help out for all road side related problems.
Call ☎ (780)-695 3199 whenever there is a breakdown. Know more about our services at www.katestowing.ca